Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Highly attractive. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest And loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Horny. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.
If you put a bee in the freezer, it will get cold and fall asleep. After it’s asleep, put it in your mouth, but don’t eat it. Just let it sit there. It will get warm and wake up. Now you have a bee in your mouth.
“1. Forget the past.
2. Do stuff.
3. Talk to strangers.
4. Stay in touch.
5. Stop bitching, venting, and complaining. They don’t make you happier.
6. Go outside. Vitamin D is better than drugs.
7. Don’t expect it to last forever. Everything ends and that’s okay.
8. Stop buying useless crap.
9. Make mistakes. Learn from them.
10. Spread joy.
11. Don’t bother with people you hate.
12. Don’t become someone you hate.
13. Play the hand you’re dealt.
14. Choose not to take things personally.
15. Don’t put it off.
16. Help is everywhere.
17. Give without limits and expectations.
18. Be enthusiastic, dammit. Being above everything makes you an annoying prick.
19. This too shall pass.
20. You are already enough.
21. What would you do if you weren’t scared? Okay, now do it.”—21 commandments instead of 12 (via seulray)